Why is VitraArt better than other “glasses”
Florida Tile’s VitraArt glass collection offers many advantages that differentiate us from the heavily competitive glass market. Quality has always been synonymous with the Florida Tile brand, and we carry this tradition into our VitraArt offering.
• Florida Tile does not ‘Spot Buy’ to get the cheapest price. Consistent quality and coloration can only be achieved through partnerships which we have cultivated for many years.
• Florida Tile’s Acceptable Quality Standards that have been established with our suppliers are among the strictest in the industry.
• Florida Tile opens and visually spot checks every crate prior to receiving into inventory. This additional layer of Quality Control removes the potential for “surprises”.
• Our annual quality claims are consistently less than ½ of 1% of our total glass sales.
• Our VitraArt glass has been independently tested and do not contain measurable quantities of cadmium or lead or Volatile Organic Compounds and all have GREENGUARD certification.
• With a fill rate of 99% we stock generous quantities of glass mosaics, random sized patterns & listellos at our NDC.
• Florida Tile offers a complete package of coordinating porcelain, stone & metal tiles to work seamlessly with our glass products to create a complete package.
• Florida Tile’s VitraArt has both paper faced and rear mesh-mounted mosaics which allows for a variety of installation methods.
• Our VitraArt glass contains up to 80% recycled material.
• VitraArt glass has an opaque, bonded-glass backing (instead of a painted-on finish) to improve cutability and color coverage.
• VitraArt glass tiles are heat treated to resist thermal shock and cracking.
• Our VitraArt glass is precision cut and measured to ensure a consistent size for all shapes offered.