Why PietraArt is better than other “stones”
Florida Tile’s PietraArt Natural Stone Collection offers many advantages that differentiate us from competitors in the domestic stone market. Quality has always been synonymous with the Florida Tile brand, and we carry this tradition into our PietraArt offering.
• First manufacturer to setup natural stone standard grading system that the rest of the industry has followed.
• Our Quality Control Team has personally visited the quarries, factories and companies that produce the majority of our stone products to establish standards, selection criteria, and to make sure they are producing the products ethically.
• Florida Tile’s Acceptable Quality Standards that have been established with our suppliers are among the strictest in the industry.
• Florida Tile opens and visually spot checks every crate prior to receiving into inventory. This additional layer of Quality Control removes the potential for “surprises”.
• Florida Tile does not ‘Spot Buy’ to get the cheapest price. Consistent quality and coloration can only be achieved through partnerships which we have cultivated for over 10 years.
• We only accept the highest quality first choice grade “A” stone.
• The quarries we use for our specialty stones are hand selected to provide industry leading colors and selections. Although many companies claim to have a Silver travertine, only Florida Tile offers the cleanest, most visually stunning silver. Likewise, our Scabos and Picasso stones set the standard for these products.
• Our annual quality claims are consistently less than ½ of 1% of our total stone sales.
• Our products have been tested to contain no Volatile Organic Compounds and all have GREENGUARD certification.
• With a fill rate of 99% we stock generous quantities of field tile, mosaics & trims at our National Distribution Center.
• Florida Tile offers a complete package of coordinating porcelain, glass & metal tiles to work seamlessly with our natural stone products to create a complete package.